By using the community, you certify that you have read and agree to the entire Terms of Service and will comply with the following standard at all times:
- Only apply to and accept projects that you are qualified and capable of completing.
- Only use Client information for the purpose explicitly outlined in the project.
- Notify your project success manager if you have any issues with completing your project as early as possible.
- Do not attempt to circumvent the Cyber Pop-up platform or solicit work directly from Clients.
- Upon completion of every project, delete and render unreadable all information from the Client.
- Do not share any Client information with unauthorized 3rd parties.
- Do not share your access with others or outsource your assignment to other parties.
- Keep communications and interactions with Clients and other Freelancers professional and kind.
- Be empathetic and listen openly, always.
- Ensure you are complying with your local work and tax requirements before accepting projects. You are responsible for ensuring that you are legally allowed to perform freelance work.
- Read the entire Terms of Service and any subsequent updates brought to your attention. By accepting to work on a any Cyber Pop-up project, you are also agreeing to our full Freelancer Project Terms.
Failure to comply will result in a permanent ban from using our services, and legal action where warranted.
In order for a freelancer to take on projects within the platform, the freelancer will be required to undergo a background check before employment.
A background check will be conducted before a freelancer can partake in a project with a client. Details on the background check will be sent to you before any action is taken.